12 volt dc to 24 volt dc 10 amp split charger. Designed to charge and maintain a 24 volt auxiliary battery from a 12 volt dc system. It has a three stage micro processor controlled charging system and uses voltage sensing for automatic cut in and drop out of charge from the 12 volt system, so will not charge the 24 volt auxiliary battery until the 12 volt vehicle battery is charged or being charged.
- Microprocessor controlled.
- Automatic 3 stage charging: Constant current, constant voltage and float mode.
- Charge status LED indication.
- Reverse polarity protection.
- Short circuit protection.
- Auto cut in and drop out.
- Isolates different voltage systems.
- Output controlled to maximum current.
- Can be permanently connected.
- Will not discharge the vehicles batteries.