The CS workshop specialises in onboard system diagnostics for cars & light commercial vehicles. Modern vehicles have multiple protocol data systems for both critical and non critical vehicle operations which require dedicated equipment and system information to progress and identify defects. Our service desk and engineers are dedicated to resolving your vehicle defect swiftly and cost effectively.
The CS workshop operates from Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.00pm
- Electrical system diagnostics & remedial for cars & light vans, Network CANHi/Lo, EML, ABS/Tc, SRS/AirBag, AC, battery discharges, blowing fuses……. etc
- A/C recharge R134a & R1234YF cars, vans, trucks & mobile plant
- Mobile “on site” call out service for the trade. (not cars) Diagnostics & AC service for; agri vehicles, mobile plant & trucks.
- Supply & install of batteries, starter alternators
- Bench repair workshop facility for test & repair of 12v/24v classic and commercial starters, alternators. DC motors.
- Installation services for split charge, power inverters, interior & exterior lighting R10/R65 lighting products etc.
Please contact our service desk on:
01977 553090 (select option 2)
The workshop opening times are:
Monday to Thurday: 8.30am – 5.00pm,
Friday: 8.30am – 4.00pm