Modern day vehicle technology utilises high speed data buses to enable software to drive onboard vehicle ECUs with an array of Can bus – data protocols that may only be tested with specialist tools.
The CS workshop is equipped with the latest diagnostic equipment, such as Pico scope, Texa, X431, Opus and subscription based online access to technical data and system information.
Older vehicles however require a greater level of traditional fault finding skill and competency to diagnose and resolve vehicle defects.
Typical vehicle electrical defect we diagnose:
- Dashboard warnings (Engine management, ABS, Battery)
- Engine start complaints
- Alternator re-charging
- Discharging battery
- Circuit overloads – blowing fuses
- Lighting failures
- Heating & ventilation/ AC & Blower motor failure
- Central door locking
- Electric window operation
- Wiper control & motor defects